A few days ago I was nominated for “Sunshine Blogger Award” by a fellow blogger whose blog is called theutopianuniversity.
I am really honored to receive this award and express my gratitude to him.
He is a qualified Psychologist, Life Coach, Performance consultant, LOA practitioner and an author.Blogging since February 2013, he writes great inspirational posts. You must go and check out his blog at theutopianuniversity. I thank him again for finding my blog worthy for this award.
The rules for the recipient of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions put forth by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 people for the award.
- Frame 11 questions for your nominees.
Below are my replies to the questions given to me:
- How do you spend your spare time?
I like to read and write apart from listening to music. So whenever I get some time, I pick up a book or any blog that I follow and then after sometime, resort to writing.
- Do you enjoy the beach or the mountains?
I enjoy the beach more. I love the sea.
- Do you enjoy the occasional Agatha Christie novel?
Yes of course! I am a great admirer of Agatha Christie. I love the cute Hercule Poirot. I have watched most of the movies based on the series too 🙂
- What is your present goal?
Short-term goal is to be able to write everyday and long-term goal is to write a novel as well as to get a book published based on my poetry. I know that’s quite ambitious but we can achieve our dreams only if we are confident of ourselves, isn’t it?
- Do you enjoy a good restaurant?
I love to try out new restaurants. In fact I remember, when we got married, my husband and I used to go to a different restaurant every weekend!
- Are you working in the field of your passion?
I guess so! I love to read and write and that’s what I do in whatever little time I have in hand. Though this wasn’t in the scheme of things, a couple of months ago!
- Are you a morning or evening person?
I am a morning person except on Sundays when I like to cover up on my sleep 🙂
- Do you enjoy your own company?
I love my company. Being a mother of two young boys leaves me with very little time for myself. So, I am generally looking forward to that “ME” time 🙂
- What makes you instantly happy?
This is a long list, I would say. To name a few:
- Any achievement of my children
- A chat with my good friends
- When my boys hug me and say “Mom, you are the best” 🙂
- Where did you spend your last holiday?
My last holiday was a weeklong trip to Thailand with my family in January this year. We had a lovely time together!
- Do you keep a working diary?
Well, I used to keep a dairy long time back, say about fifteen years ago, but not lately!
I hope you enjoyed reading my honest replies.
I would like to nominate following blogs for the award as I enjoy reading these. You must also go and visit their blog to get a new perspective towards various aspects life:
And here are my questions for them:
- What do you enjoy more- reading or writing?
- Which is your all time favorite book?
- What/ who is your inspiration for writing?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time and what was it?
- What is your biggest regret in life, if any?
- If you were given a chance to fulfil two of your wishes, what would they be?
- Do you like to cook?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you like to travel?
You are under no obligation to accept the award but if you do, please follow the four rules listed above.
Also, it would be great if you link your reply to my blog so that I get a notification that you have accepted the award and answered the questions.
Congratulations to all the nominees!