Sometime back, I was nominated for this wonderful award called “One Lovely Blog Award” by my dear fellow blogger Christina. I sincerely thank Christina for her lovely gesture. She is a great blogger who maintains her blog Stealing Quite Time in Noisy Disorder. If you haven’t visited her yet, then I recommend you to do that. You will find it quite interesting.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers, and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Me:
- I love music especially instrumental and ghazals (An Indian form of music).
- I love nature and its beauty. I can spend hours looking at the sky, the sea and the mountains.
- I am a cleanliness freak. I am extra cautious about personal hygiene and a little intolerant towards filth and mess.
- I am quite punctual and organized. I want things at the right place and at the right time….I know that’s asking for too much with two young boys at home J
- I am an honest person. I despise people who stay away from truth and like to twist it as per their convenience.
- I like ambitious and hard working people.
- Last but not the least, I love coffee. I am not an addict but I need at least one cup a day!
I wish to nominate following fellow bloggers for this award as I enjoy reading their posts!
- Wandering Soul
- Clueless Birdie
- Vikram Bishla
- The Jaguar
- Man of Many thoughts
- Close to you
- Indira’s Blog
You are under no obligation to accept this award but if you do, then kindly follow the above rules and link your response to my blog so that I can learn more about you through your responses.
I enjoy reading your blogs, and look forward to reading more of such interesting posts. Thank you and congratulations to all of my nominees!